Thursday 23 July 2015

Colour!

Some new fabric lines just call to us more than others. Imprint by Art Gallery Fabrics was one of those for me. I totally fell in love with it the first time I saw it. 

So you know I had to have it. 


The colours! Honest to God, I wish I knew how to design fabric and had a mind that worked like this. I'd be a genius! 


I've added in a few of the Oval Elements prints because I wanted slightly more of the warm colours. Other than that, this is a quilt in the making soon. Can not wait. 

Susan 


12 comments:

  1. Definitely got the makings of a beautiful quilt in these pretties, Susan! Enjoy. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these colours - can't wait to see what you make.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful colours indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh those colours are fantastic! Can't wait to see what you make!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep! You are onto a winner here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooooh, exciting! I'm looking forward to seeing what you make with these gorgeous colours

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really nice bunch of colours! I was like that with Noteworthy - still love that collection!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been on a major fabric diet lately that's about the only thing I can restrain myself from. But I might give in and buy some of these lovelies.

    ReplyDelete
  9. And why not design your own ? The next logical step ?

    ReplyDelete
  10. they are very nice. what do you have in mind?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm a bit smitten with this line, it's the colours!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I read them all and I love them all. I do my utmost to reply to comments as often as possible. If you comment and never receive a reply from me there is the possibility that you are a no-reply commenter.